I am German because I was born in Germany. I am American because I was born again there. I combine two cultures and until recently I thought it to be a curse. It's not! It's a blessing to be a Germarican.

Sunday, June 7, 2009

W.C., Ohio

Have you ever seen O.C., California?

I never really started watching that show but my brother was totally into it. Yesterday, while being at my parent's house, my brother happened to watch an old episode and since I was kinda bored, I decided to just join him.

OH MY GOODNESS!! This Ryan Atwood kid is me...or I am him... I don't know, it's totally weird.

Okay, I might not be this poor kid (well...) coming from the ghetto (depends on how you look at it, of course) BUT this Cohan (sp?) family takes him in and saves his life and what not... duh, have you heard that before? Throughout the episode I kept asking my brother: "Why would they take him in? They didn't know that kid!" My brother, quite annoyed, replied: "Well, because he was best friends with their son Seth!" And I was thinking: "What? Who takes care of some random kid and welcomes it into their home just because he or she is friends with their own kid? Stupid show..." And THEN it finally hit me...

Sandy Cohan = Jerry
Kirsten Cohan = Pam
Seth Cohan = Linds

now, who do you think is Ryan Atwood then? That's just weird...

Lilly Mitteldorf in "W.C., Ohio" - tune in for season 8 in November! LOL.

1 comment:

  1. Nice!

    Though your brother was only partly right... Ryan and Seth only become real friends after Ryan moved in with the Cohens... They took him in because that's how Kirsten and even more so Sandy are...

    Sorry, just couldn't stop myself from correcting this ;)
    Stupid procrastination attack *g*

    ReplyDelete