Wow, I've neglected my cute little blog for quite some time now. I am so sorry, but I am so stressed out right now. I don't know what to do first - the only reason why I am able to post something on this blog right now is that I got up at 6.30 am this morning.
Anyway, last Sunday (June 14th, 2009) we welcomed a group of OU students. We have been working on policy papers since the beginning of April. This international teamwork is part of a class and will lead to a summit, which will be held on Monday.
Our schedule has been incredible so far. I never thought I would actually forget to eat! But it has happened quite a lot this week and I think it's scary -- I LOVE eating, how can I forget to eat??
Well, but working with my American teammates is also a lot of fun: I get to speak English ALL DAY. I am in heaven!! :)
I am getting really nervous about Monday though. We are supposed to present our ideas to 3 real life diplomats. It's amazing that we will get to do that!!
We'll have a practice run of our presentations today. Wish us luck!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment