So the "verdict" is in: Brent got a position at a church! I am so excited and happy for him. I know he (and everyone else including me) has been anticipating this moment for a very long time now. But -despite all the happiness and excitement- it also means that they will be moving away. He got a job in Canada. I seriously never thought that Linds would ever live in a FOREIGN COUNTRY! LOL. Oh my goodness, I am so funny... a foreign country. Yeah, sure, Canada is so foreign!! ;)
So, I will have to get used to the fact that, from now on, I will always have to make a choice as to whom I will be visiting. THE one thing that I never wanted to happen is going to become a steady part of my life: I will have to choose between people. Ugh. I know this sounds dramatic and it isn't all that bad but since I don't have enough money to make two trips (one to Canada, one to the States) per year and since I don't have a car in the States....grrrrrr. What am I gonna do? (I know this sounds like I am some egocentric little bench...maybe I am...but I don't try to be.)
Have you ever been happy-sad? Ugh, I hate that feeling. I am happy-sad right now. I don't really know what to think. I guess I will have to see what time will bring. I know everything wíll be fine and everything won't be as dramatic as I think it will be. But right now I'm just overwhelmed.
I found a video on YouTube, which is sooooooo hilarious. It's about the town Linds and the fam will be moving to. I especially love that song. It's hilarious...
Ouuuuuuut and abouuuuut in Canada, eh? I'll miss my little sister even more!! (I don't even wanna start thinking about Adrian....)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment