For the past weeks or so I have frequently encountered some weird stuff. This shouldn't be a surpirse to you since it's me, and I am always involved in things like that! :)
But I actually saw people that could have been identical twins of people I know. I didn't really think anything of it when it happened for the first time - actually I kinda thought it might have been wishful thinking on my part - but after it happened AGAIN I thought I might share it.
Okay, so last week I was rushing through Leipzig to get to my class on time ( I was already running late -- go figure!!) when I saw Pam's identical twin! Seriously, I am not kidding! That woman looked EXACTLY like Pam. It was almost scary, to be honest. I seriously stopped for a minute or so to stare at that lady. She, not surprisingly, got all irritated. She asked me what the matter was (in German) and that's when I started walking (no wait, I was running because I was totally late then! Lol.)towards my class again. I probably looked all puzzled or something. For a few happy seconds I actually thought it was Pam. Lol. But, of course, I instantly knew it could not be her.
I went to class and kinda forgot about it. (But I still had to send Pam a text that night!!)
Almost exactly a week later (in Paris) the same thing happened to me again. I was sitting at one of those little street cafés. I look around, not thinking of anything in particular, when I suddenly see Madame Terri's identical twin! It just totally fits: I am in Paris and I think I see Terri. Wow, that was something!! I actually talked to Terri's twin for a little bit (she was American -- which is even funnier!) and told her about her twin. She thought it was funny. I think, once again, it's almost scary!
So, do we all have someone living somwhere on this planet that looks exactly like we do?
How scary is that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's kinda scary, though I can top it... two years ago my sister attended a wedding and one of the guest did not only look like me, but also dressed the same way and talked like me. First, I didn't believe her, but then she showed me some pictures and yes, she was right. That girl at the wedding really looked like me, same hair, same height and she wore something I would definitely wear when attending a wedding.
ReplyDeleteSo I actually saw a picture of my 'twin' and that is indeed scary!
Alright, I thought of some songs that mean a lot to me. Just please don't just my tast of music based on this. I don't necessarily like those singers/band just because I like one song (especially Keimzeit... their front singer ist jsut really scary I think)
ReplyDeleteAnyway, here are my songs:
Nelly feat. Kelly Rowland - Dilemna
Greenday - Wake Me Up when September Ends
White Christmas
Peter Maffay - Ich wollte nie erwachsen sein
Keimzeit - Kling Klang
Alt wie ein Baum
Sarah McLachlan - Angel
I'll answer questions concerning why those songs are important to me via skype or in person ;)