Do you have a song? I mean, a song that means a lot to you? A song that has been a part of your life for a very very long time? Well, if you do, you know what I am talking about here.
AMAZING GRACE has always been one of my favorite songs ever -- I sang it in choir, I heard a trillion different versions of it, and I always ALWAYS cried and smiled at the same time while listening to it. It is just beautiful, and I am finally able to appreciate the words as well. Even "my" Meryl Streep sang it in one of her movies ("Silkwood"). I want to share her version with you: it really is her voice that you will be hearing! AMAZING!!! (And you'll get to see her pics as well...)
I sang this song on my way home today. I was riding my bike through one of the most beautiful parks here in Leipzig. It was raining (I love rain -- long story) but the sun was shining through the clouds. It was breathtaking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have some of those songs. But Amazing Grace is also one of my favorites! It was always the last song my school choir performed at the end of a concert. I just get goosebumps all over my body when hearing it and I also get all teary-eyed ;(
ReplyDeleteThis version is amazing!
Lets which other songs I can think of... I'll post them later!