Ha, what a coincidence -- guess it is actually SUNDAY today! ;) But On a Sunday is actually an awesome Christian German band I found on myspace...well, okay let's be honest here: they found me! They tried to add me as a friend back in February (Leslie, remember this? You were there when I first listened to their music!). I liked their songs a lot but it took me a whole month to actually let its message touch me! (Go figure, I was in the States and had other things on my mind!) But the moment I came back, I ordered all of their CD's, pre-ordered the new album which will be coming out in June AND I fell in love with their new song "Certain someone". If you want to check them out, you'll find them here.
Also, I have been looking for a church family here in Germany. It's been quite hard since I am still not a big "fan" of churches here due to different reasons. But I think I found a good place for worship here in Nordhausen. I contacted the Pastor, looking forward to meeting him and talking to him.
Now, I need to listen to "Certain someone" again -- I might be addicted, who knows!?
;)
No comments:
Post a Comment