Yesterday I brought my car to the shop because they needed to change my tires (from winter to summer tires -- law in Germany). Well, I didn't think much of it until they called me again and asked me whether I could come back since they wanted to "show me something". I just thought "Awesome, that's all I need right now" because I knew that it meant nothing good. So I went back and they showed me what the problem was: my steel springs were almost broke in half!!! I was totally shocked to see that because it means I could have had a real bad accident. If they would have completely bursted while I was driving I could have been in big trouble. So they HAD to fix it. I mean, I need my car. It's not like I can just ignore all the issues it has and just go in living. As you can imagine though it's not one of those easy and cheap things to do. To make a long story short: it costs me € 240,00. Two-hundred-and-forty Euros I don't have. (= $400)
Well, I remembered that I still had $347 that I didn't spend in the States in March. I originally wanted to use that money to pay for my flight to the States in November. I exchanged them back to Euros today to pay my car bill. :(
On top of that: I checked for flights to the States this morning to find that they are awesomly cheap right now. I would pay even less than what I payed for my trip in March!!
But oh well: bye bye trip to the US! :( I don't think I'll be able to afford a plane ticket now.
I am sad. I really am.
I don't know what to do now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment