I can't believe what just happened: my friend Alex (I dated him way back in High School for a little but, we have stayed friends ever since, he lives in Lithuania now) just, totally out of the blue, offered to borrow me money to be able to pay my plane ticket!!!! I don't know what to say. I told him I was gonna think about it and let him know tomorrow. This is just so generous of him. But I am scared that our friendship is gonna end because of this. I mean, he said it's okay with him if it takes forever to pay him back -- he even said it would be okay if I would never pay it back!!!! (But I def can't do that -- I would feel really bad about this!)
I really need to think about it. I am so overwhelmed by his offer right now.
I truly am speechless!
No comments:
Post a Comment