Sorry, it's me again... since I don't have cable anymore and thus cannot watch retarded German TV, I am listening to music on my laptop - I haven't done that in ages. I actually found a playlist I created back in the days...
One of the songs is "Wide Open Spaces". This song is my Germarican-life-theme-song. LOL. Listening to it made me even more homesick and depressed now, but I think I also found the reason as to why I hate moving so much. I seriously think that I would feel so much better if I knew that I am giving up my apartment because I am done with my undergrad studies and about to start my grad studies in the US.
How awesome would it be to move to the States now...even if it is "only" for a little over 2 years. That'd be so awesome...and I wouldn't have to take any of these boxes I packed with me. I probably would only bring two suitcases and then go from there. Lol. Ooooookay, maybe I would have one or two boxes shipped to the States, but not more than that....
Why am I even talking about this? I don't know...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment