I am German because I was born in Germany. I am American because I was born again there. I combine two cultures and until recently I thought it to be a curse. It's not! It's a blessing to be a Germarican.

Friday, July 24, 2009

And another moving update

It's done... my bed and some of my other stuff is out of the apartment. Now it's really dusty and incredibly dirty here... and my apartment already looks so empty - even though there is still so much stuff in here.

It started raining, no pouring, once we loaded the furniture in their car... it hasn't stopped ever since. I feel like I am getting depressed even more now.

Time to cheer up, get a coffee, return my book and BUY MY DRESS!

Julia and her boyfriend Andreas [aka Apes] will come over later to help me... hopefully Apes is gonna like my desk - I so wanna get rid of it. And he would be my number one choice to give it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment