I am German because I was born in Germany. I am American because I was born again there. I combine two cultures and until recently I thought it to be a curse. It's not! It's a blessing to be a Germarican.

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Dreams are my reality...

Okay, I have had enough!

I always knew that dreaming (in the sense that someone has dreams about what he or she wants to do with their life) is totally important- especially for me. If I wouldn't have any goals in life (e.g. dreams to fulfill), I think I would not find enough reasons to get up in the morning.

But dreams (as in I am dreaming at night...) keep haunting me, and I seriously have had enough of all of this. My dreams are always so vivid- I wake up and I don't know if it was real or not. The other night I had a dream about someone stealing/ or me donating (I don't remember) one of my kidneys. I woke up and I seriously was in pain-it was aweful.

I keep dreaming about people I hold close to my heart- but in my dreams they are not who they really are, it seems like I dream about the evil versions of them. I don't know why... can someone please tell me what the deal is?

Whenever I had a vivid dream, I seriously am not myself the following day. It keeps haunting me, I have to think about it all the time. It's exhausting.

I wanna dream about something nice for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment