By the end of July I will no longer have my own little apartment in Leipzig. :(
I am really sad because it was very first place... back in 2004 I just could not wait to finally move out of my parent's house. And now, five incredible years later, I have to move out again. Yes, I HAVE to. I have another semester of studying ahead of me but my finances don't allow me to have a place to stay for college. It really sucks and I don't even want to think about not living in Leipzig anymore. I mean, I will have to stay at someone else's place ever so often, but I am not gonna live there. I love living in Leipzig. It's my own little refuge and the city is just amazing and beautiful as well.
I already started packing because I only have 3 weeks to get it all done. The first two boxes safely arrived in Nordhausen yesterday and Matthias and I are trying to make room for all of my furniture and all my little, precious belongings. It's weird to call Nordhausen my home. I mean, we moved into our apartment in Nordhausen last year and it is OUR place and sometimes I do feel at home in Nordhausen. But I won't have my place to hide when Matthias gets on mynerves. Lol. I seriously did that from time to time- that way we just wouldn't get into fights. But starting in August I won't have that possibility anymore... I am soooooooooo sad!
It's gonna be really odd to sell some of my stuff to strangers or friends and then leave an empty apartment knowing that I will never be able to return.
It's sad, it really is. And I am scared. I don't know if I want to live with my hubby every day... LOL. I love him, but I don't think we can live together all the time. We'll see how things go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just so you know... if you need a place to hide my door will always be open! I have a nice little spare room that's only used for storage purposes most of the time. You'll just need to give me a head start of about two to three hours so I can get my place in order ;)
ReplyDelete