... and I am not even kidding!! Today, the weather changed from sunny and warm to rainy and cold. Weird weather, I can tell you that much! Anyway, I had shooting pains in my tail bone today right before the weather changed. I hate when that happens. I will never get rid of these shooting pains anymore... I am gonna have to deal with that all of my life.
YES, there is a story to it! In 2007 I went to the States for 3 days- it was my 5-year-class-reunion and I really wanted to go. I spent 3 crazy days in Ohio and when I returned to Germany (I had to work the next day- it was all totally crazy, seriously, I am not lying.) I fell- RIGHT onto my tail bone. I walked out of a bakery shop, slipped and fell down 3 steps. GREAT. Needless to say, I was black and blue. The people at the ER actually asked me if I seriously fell by myself or if someone actually pushed me- woooooooah! That was crazy. Nothing was broken- but I had to sit on a special cushion for the next 3 months or so. It was great, everyone made fun of me. I actually have pictures of my blue and black butt, but I am pretty sure you don't want to see it. (If you're in Germany and you want to see them let me know...LOL)
Anyways, I almost forgot about it until, like I said, it happened again today. I felt like an old woman, I really did, and I am sure that people made fun of my weird way of walking today...
The Lines and the Kers are on their way to Alabama right now... hope they have tons of fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Okay, that's kinda scary 'cause guess what... I have a pretty huge scar from an operation close to my tail bone and it starts to hurt whenever the weather turns really cold or really hot again. Though mostly when it's getting colder.
ReplyDeleteMaybe we should start our own weather forecast web page ;)