I am German because I was born in Germany. I am American because I was born again there. I combine two cultures and until recently I thought it to be a curse. It's not! It's a blessing to be a Germarican.
Welcome!
Writing has always been a big part of my life ... blogging is fun, but I don't do it on a regular basis. I usually blog when I find a moment of true solitude... so please bare with me! :)
Thanks for stopping by!
Love love from Germany [or Ohio- depending on where I am when YOU read this]
My "Getting-the-day-song" pretty much changes every single day. Right now it's Stefanie Heinzmann's "No One (Can Ever Change My Mind)". Don't really know why, though.
Thanks a lot for that song. I LOVE it!!!
ReplyDeleteMy "Getting-the-day-song" pretty much changes every single day. Right now it's Stefanie Heinzmann's "No One (Can Ever Change My Mind)".
Don't really know why, though.
Well...that's a good song, too!! Listen, girlie, you need to become an official follower of my blog! LOL.
ReplyDelete