I am German because I was born in Germany. I am American because I was born again there. I combine two cultures and until recently I thought it to be a curse. It's not! It's a blessing to be a Germarican.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Busy working on a career....

So, okay...before people start complaining again: YES, I have been VERY busy lately. I started my new job (Claudi's old job...LOL), tried to be nice to my friends and family (aka spend quality time with them), applied for an off-the-job training to become an export-business lady (yes, no kidding! Will talk about all of that once they accepted me into the program) and tried to enhance my acting career.

Remember Boeme & Tochter? That is the theater group that I co-founded. For the past 4 weeks I have been trying to fill in for the former cast member that dropped out of the production. I can tell you that much: I got totally sucked into this whole thing again! I LOVE IT!! But since I am not ONLY an actor but also one of the two ladies trying to make this whole thing work I have tons of other stuff to...PR to be exact! It's a pain in the butt...but it has to be done. Besides this I am painting/building props etc... and since I am also in charge of the make up I need to get ideas FAST because we only have another 20 days till "MythEND" opens.

We don't have any promotional pics yet but we received our poster/ads today which is very exciting!! Just wanted to share this with all of you!



For those of you living in Germany: tickets for MythEND (October 2nd and 4th, 8pm @ Spinnwerk) are now on sale. You need to order them in advance. So go ahead and call 0341/1268168! Hope to see some of you there!!

I am totally excited and can't wait to finally do what I love to do most and possible do best anyways. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment