I am German because I was born in Germany. I am American because I was born again there. I combine two cultures and until recently I thought it to be a curse. It's not! It's a blessing to be a Germarican.

Sunday, October 4, 2009

MythEND opened last night

FINALLY, after months of hard work, we had our first MythEND show last night. It was a good show. We didn't have too many people in the audience but they were nevertheless VERY appreciative and we couldn't have asked for a better night. As soon as I have the pictures (that were, again, taken by Daniel Wendt)I will post them on here.

I am glad our first show went well and I cannot wait for tomorrow to get out on stage again.

Thanks to all of you who came to see me and us! Hope to see some of you tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment