I love staying up late.
I love getting up early to witness the beauty of a morning.
I love watching American TV shows online.
I love getting 3 e-mails a day from a person I love.
I love seeing people smile.
I love making people smile.
I love hearing people talk about the beauty of their lives.
I love telling people about the beauty of my life.
I love choosing my own reality from time to time.
I love talking to myself pretending I was someone else.
I love counting down days.
I love surprises.
I love showing people I love them.
I love telling people I love them.
I love remembering the good old days.
I love hearing jokes I have heard before even if I don't think it's funny.
I love airports and train stations.
I love seeing people I haven't seen in a long time.
I love seeing people I have just seen the other day.
I love writing.
I love speaking English all day even if people don't understand me.
I love writing letters that I actually never send.
I love driving in my car listening to the same CD for almost a year.
I love the nervous feeling of checking my e-mails.
I love being sarcastic.
I love having a very dry sense of humor.
I love being creative.
I love being as lucky as I have ever been.
I love being all by myself.
I love being surrounded by people that mean the world to me.
I love the fact that my Mom knows exactly when to call.
I love singing and dancing.
I love having guts to try everything at least once.
I love having been called a "grown up" when I was only 12.
I love having secrets.
I love sharing my secrets with only a very few people.
I love being a Germarican.
I love having a sister without even being related to her.
I love having found my soulmate.
I love knowing that I am never alone.
I love being loved.
I love loving.
I love to cry from time to time.
I love my families and friends.
I love having coffee three times a day.
I love dreaming.
I love hoping.
I love wishing.
I love being married.
I love the fact that I can fully appreciate myself and the life I am living.
I love to be in the United States.
I love helping people.
I love forgetting about myself.
I love reminding myself about myself.
I love theater.
I love my chaotic lifestyle.
I love receiving late night phone calls from my Dad.
I love receiving postcards from my brother.
I love not being able to read them because of his handwriting.
I love the way Matthias looks after he just got out of bed.
I love planning things.
I love it when plans never work out.
I love skype and facebook.
I love watching random episodes of TV shows I never watch to see my favorite actors.
I love having favorite actors.
I love "Pushing Daisies".
I love "GLEE".
I love "Sisters".
I love the feeling of freedom while being in the US.
I love pumpkin pie.
I love sitting in Italian Upper Sandusky.
I love hugging people.
I love being hugged.
I love drinking coffee out of the same mug every day.
I love having "special mugs" on both sides of the planet.
I love feeling at home in the States.
I love it when unexpected things happen.
I love witnessing a miracle each day.
I love so many things that I can't write them all down.
I love my lfe and
I love YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment