Okay, I kinda stopped whining...KINDA!! I'm still so overwhelmed by everything but I know that it's not helping. I know I have to satrt working on things again. Actually things seem to get better already. I took a break from everything. Guess it helped.
I had a great weekend with my lovely Annie. I helped her move away which is crazy considering that I don't want her to be that far away but I guess that's life. I don't even know when I'll see her again. I hope I don't have to wait till March!? Did I mention that Annie is coming to the States with me to go on road trips?
In two weeks I have to turn in my application for my BA Thesis and I hope things will calm down a bit for me. I mean, xmas is coming up and I actually want to enjoy the end of the year. I have big plans for next year, great things lie ahead of me and I want to be able to experience them all.
I will have to face my biggest fears as well. I'll be done with my studies and I need a job!
Life can be so scary!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment