Christmas is the one and only time of the year when my husband and I get into huge fights! (I guess it's kind of a natural thing...)
Yesterday we decided to buy a christmas tree. We didn't have a chance to do it earlier because of work and everything. So, we drove around town for 2 and a half hours but we didn't find one single tree!! They were all sold out! Can you believe that? I about started crying and my hubby was so pissed that he yelled at me for no reason. Awesome....
So I called my mom, who is living like 3 hours away from me, and told her all about it. My parents are coming for christmas tomorrow and I figured they might find a tree. My mom couldn't believe that everything was sold out but she promised to look for a tree.
Once we got back home we noticed that my hubby lost his wallett!!! It was already dark outside and we tried to remember where we had been....so we drove to all the places in which we had looked for a tree to find his belongings. THANK GOD we found it at last!! That was a true christmas miracle. Fortunately, his money and his cards and everything was still in it!!!
This morning my mom called me and told me she had bought a tree for us, so I guess it is gonna be a wonderful christmas after all!!
WHAT A DAY!!
Oh, and my hubby and I get along again as well.... all is good!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment