I am incapable of staying focused. Just recently I had to admit to myself that this is by far one of the worst flaws I have. I loose interest so easily. Moreover, I seem to be looking for any distraction I can find sometimes - even if the distraction is something I absolutely dislike.
Even worse, though, is finding distraction in something I absolutely love. Like planning my visit to the States, for example. It's awful. It truly is. Right after booking my flight I can almost instantly feel my "I don't care about anything else anymore" mode coming on! There seems to be nothing that I can do about it. I just cannot stay focused on things I have to do ... like WORK, for example. It's just seems impossible for me to continue working. I get bored with working- even though I have things to do, important things even.
Maybe it's because I am in need of excitement. Or maybe I can't handle a normal day-to-day life. Or maybe both.
Even now, I am rather blogging than working. Great.
But hey - it IS pretty exciting to think about what I will be doing in less than 3 weeks from now when I am finally back in good old Ohio. Ha!
At least I am staying focused when it comes to the States, right!? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment