I am German because I was born in Germany. I am American because I was born again there. I combine two cultures and until recently I thought it to be a curse. It's not! It's a blessing to be a Germarican.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My bucket list. [wishful thinking]

* get a tattoo by Kat von D
* meet Meryl Streep
* publish a novel
* win a Green Card

in reality this would mean

* get a tattoo (and pretend it's by Kat von D)
* meet someone that at least reminds me of Meryl Streep
* finally finish at least one of my short stories and publish it online somewhere
* just keep on visiting the States on a tourist visa (which is, in fact, GREEN)

Life can be so easy if you realize that your wishful thinking CAN be your reality - even if it's not quite the real deal. Lol. But life is so much easier when you appreciate the things you already have.

No comments:

Post a Comment