Wow, it's been a long time since I posted something on this blog.
I am back in Germany. I can't believe it's almost April. My four weeks back home in the States flew by...way too fast.
It is hard for me to get used to Germany again. I know I should try to appreciate everything I have here but I've reached a point in my life where I am so sure that I am not meant to be here. I always thought that it's just me wanting it so bad. But now I believe that it is GOD's plan for me.
Just think about this: the first person (my age) I talked to in the States was Linds. Little did I know back then that she would be the key to everything that followed. This incredible ride is still so amazing to me. After all these years it makes sense to me now though. AND I AM LOVING IT!!!! I can't believe I was chosen to experience this. I am so so grateful and I am truly blessed to have my American family. They have enriched my life in so many ways.
It is so overwhelming. Overwhelming but amazing and wonderful and wouldn't want it any other way!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment