A lot has happened! I don't even know where to begin. *lol* (I know I keep saying this but it is true to some extent- I almost can't recall EVERYTHING, and I am trying to figure out what to tell you!)
Leslie is finally in Germany!! She arrived last Tuesday. I am so happy that she is finally here. 6 years of not talking to each other face to face has been way too long! She is such a sweetheart and she is learning German already!! (Only the bad words, of course! *lol*) We stayed in Leipzig for a couple of days, spent some time with Claudi and Daniel, Maja and Christopher and saw a little bit of the city. We drove to Nordhausen on Thursday. Matthi is home right now, so we spent time with him, went to Mittelbau- Dora, the concentration camp here in Nordhausen, went on a roadtrip through the Harz, visited the theater I used to work at during the summer, ate Bratwurst... and had a lot of fun together. The only sad thing is that Matthi is really sick. He is going back to the doctor's tomorrow. I sure hope it's nothing too serious.
I FINALLY managed to get the important stuff done for my stay in the States. Leslie was a GREAT help. Without her I probabaly would have NEVER been able to finish up on everything. I owe her big time. The survey for Mohawk High School is finally created, I already sent it to Ms Koehler. I hope she is okay with it.
Also, I finished up my SQM Internship Proposal and sent it to Prof Garrett. Now he just has to be okay with it and then I can start working on the surveys for that project as well. Turns out I will have a lot to do while being in the States, but I am really looking forward to it. I need things to do... I really think I am ready to start working on all of it. I already created the blog for my environmental internship project. You can check it out, if you want. I didn't post anything yet, but as soon as I start the project I will be posting stuff.
http://my-green-america.blogspot.com
Also, the production pictures of "Closed Games" are online now. There are too many to put them on here, but if you want to check them out, you will find them on my facebook account. I don't have the link right now, but I am pretty sure that most of you are on facebook anyways! So check them out!
What else? Umm...I think that is pretty much it for right now.
I am getting really excited because my trip to the States is coming up! Only 2 more weeks to go. I really can't wait!!
I miss you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment