During the past few weeks, if not months, I kinda have lost track of what is REALLY important. Now, 4 weeks before I go to the States, I realize that I have too much do. Too much to handle all at once.
I need to learn to set priorities...
Well, I should get right to work then before there are even more things coming up.
I want to be done when Leslie is coming... well, I will need her help for one thing though (it's good to have friends that teach English to foreigners...hehe, perfect timing for you to come to Germany, Leslie!!) Anyways, I cannot wait for Leslie to be here...we will have so much fun and I am getting so excited when I think about NEXT TUESDAY!!
The other good thing is that my hubby is coming home TOMORROW!!
So, you see, times are getting really excited. No wonder I get distracted!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment