I am German because I was born in Germany. I am American because I was born again there. I combine two cultures and until recently I thought it to be a curse. It's not! It's a blessing to be a Germarican.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The date is set!!!!

I BOOKED MY FLIGHT TO THE STATES LAST NIGHT!!!

It is official now: I will be in the States from March 1- March 29!!!!

I am so so thrilled, I can't believe everything happened so fast now. I found a really cheap flight round trip. AWESOME!!

The best thing about this: I will be celebrating my birthday with my American friends. I already created it as an event on facebook, but it looks like people didn't quite get that I will be in the States to celebrate. Hope this will sink in soon so that everyone is as happy as I am.

The only "bad" news is that my sister Linds told me she might move to California in March. I still can't believe that I might not get to see her. Her husband and her are willing to take on this great opportunity to spread God's word and love to the people in CA. I am so proud of them and I wish them all the best, but I hope and pray that I will get to see them before they leave!

I will have to rund some errands right now, e.g. get an international driver's licence...already got an ugly picture taken for that! I am so excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment