Today is the first day of my new chapter. Yes, I know it sounds dramatic...but maybe it is!? I know I have to change so many things to be better, feel better, live better...and one and foremost I need to get my ass up and finally do something.
I don't know what made me live in this bubble...
My situation sounds simple: I am a 23- year- old German College student in her final year. I am majoring in American Studies and I cannot wait to be done. When I was 16 I spent a foreign exchange year in Ohio, USA and there I lost my heart....I lost my heart to the life I had there, to the people I met which I now consider my family...to this country that still captivates me with all its power, its beauty and the dreams I connect with it. Still simple? Don't think so...
I am torn between two worlds and I cannot seem to build a bridge...you'll later see why.
So much for my situation. I think you need to know this in order to understand my journey...the journey I plan to share here.
Okay, enough of this drama queen crap....I am good to go now.
First thing tomorrow: I need to write letters to important people in order to submit a survey at my old German High School and my US High School...for my Thesis....plus I will get the chance of goping back to the States in March!! Crossing my fingers that it'll work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment